– room measurement plan;
– plan for dismantling partitions (if necessary);
– plan for the installation of partitions (if necessary);
– explication of premises with furniture arrangement;
– scans of walls of premises with the binding of decor elements and interior elements;
– a plan for assembling structures with detailed elaboration of complex shapes;
– plan for placement of lighting devices with references and indication of the type of luminaires used;
– plan for placement of outlets, switches, outputs of low-current networks, placement of electrical equipment;
– plan for the placement of sanitation equipment;
– scans of walls with a layout of a tile, the indication of the sizes and the areas;
– floor plan with the type of floor covering, pattern and size.
– Departure to the site for control of construction works (1-2 times a week);
– selection of materials and interior items.